Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The owners of our favorite Thai restaurant decided to return to Bangkok, Before she left she very kindly shared her recipes with me.
- 2 heads garlic, peeled
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of the garlic paste (see recipe directions)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1 chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a blender, blend together the garlic , cilantro and black pepper to form a paste.(I find it easier to add some oil to this while blending).
- Put the oil in a wok and add the chicken strips and stir fry until opaque.
- Add the 2 tsps of the prepared garlic paste, the chicken stock and soy sauce and stir fry for 4 minutes.
- Serve with jasmine rice and garnish with cilantro.