This is one of my husband's favourite meals. The sauce is to die for and also goes great with a nice steak.
- Cook fillets until brown, place in an ovenproof dish covered with foil and transfer to the oven to keep warm.
- In the same pan the chicken was cooked in, add garlic and stir over heat until fragrant.
- Stir in the mustard, cream and stock.
- Bring to the boil and simmer uncovered for approx 10 minutes until sauce reduces and thickens.
- Stir in chopped parsley.
- Serve fillets topped with garlic cream sauce and your choice of vegetables.