Recipe by **Mandy**
This is one of my husband's favourite meals. The sauce is to die for and also goes great with a nice steak.
Top Review by RaeMay
OH. MY. GOSH. Seriously, this was way too amazing. I ended up adding four cloves of garlic and probably just a little over a tablespoon of mustard but it was AWESOME!! Served over wax beans, white rice, broccoli and chicken. I also added some pepper and just a smidge of salt to the sauce. The best part about this is how versatile the sauce is. Thanks!! Total keeper!!
- 4 chicken fillets, pounded
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 300 ml thickened cream
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fillets until brown, place in an ovenproof dish covered with foil and transfer to the oven to keep warm.
- In the same pan the chicken was cooked in, add garlic and stir over heat until fragrant.
- Stir in the mustard, cream and stock.
- Bring to the boil and simmer uncovered for approx 10 minutes until sauce reduces and thickens.
- Stir in chopped parsley.
- Serve fillets topped with garlic cream sauce and your choice of vegetables.