Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Quick and easy for busy nights. This recipe comes from Betty Crocker. Obviously, you can substitute freshly made seasones bread crumbs for purchased bread crumbs.
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Mix bread crumbs, parsley, salt and garlic. Dip chicken strips into egg and then coat with bread crumbs.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 5-6 minutes or until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink inside.
- Serve with your choice of sauces.
I`m gonna make it soon... my aunt makes it and it`s YUMMY!!!!!
My family LOVED this. I served the chicken over garlic butter noodles and it was wonderful. Thanks!
I tried this the other night. It was nice but i found it very messy to make. Wouldnt use it again for a busy night but if i had some time I would do it.