1/2 Photos of Chicken With Garden Gravy
1 hr 30 mins
Baby Kato's Note:
Easy to make, good for company, looks like you went to a lot of trouble kind of meal... Guaranteed to become a family favourite...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow pan mix first 6 ingredients.
- 2Place chicken on top, skin side up and brush with melted margarine.
- 3Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 4Add zucchini or green beans and lemon slices and bake 30 minutes longer.
- 5Mix cornstarch and bouillon until smooth, pour into pan.
- 6Stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat and boil for 1 minute.
- 7Serve over chicken. Serves 4.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Garden Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (565 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.0
- Calories from Fat 422
- Total Fat 46.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 172.5 mg
- Sodium 1176.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 46.5 g