Easy to make, good for company, looks like you went to a lot of trouble kind of meal... Guaranteed to become a family favourite...
- In a shallow pan mix first 6 ingredients.
- Place chicken on top, skin side up and brush with melted margarine.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Add zucchini or green beans and lemon slices and bake 30 minutes longer.
- Mix cornstarch and bouillon until smooth, pour into pan.
- Stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat and boil for 1 minute.
- Serve over chicken. Serves 4.
We really enjoyed this dish. My 6 year old INHALED her dinner and that NEVER happens. She said "You can make this again. It's great!" She just kept going on and on about how much she liked it. I'm telling you, I almost fell off my chair watching her eat this. She's not all that crazy about meat or chicken in general but this was a big hit with her. The gravy was especially good and it was such a simple recipe to do. Thanks, Baby Kato!
This had good flavor and was easy to put together. The lemons gave it a nice twist. I love the flavor of the vegetables, I used zucchini. I used leg quarters and so had to increase my cooking time about 15 minutes due to the thickness. The gravy was a little blander than I like, But that's just personal preference. I added a little white pepper and it was fine.