Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A tasty change from the standard "chicken and cream soup" baked chicken.
- 4 -6 chicken pieces, of your choice
- 1 package dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 can cream soup, of your choice
- 2 cups hot water
- Add hot water to vegetable soup mix and let set for 15 minutes.
- (to soften and rehydrate soup) Mix with cream soup.
- Pour over chicken and bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatos, rice or noodles.
I had six chicken breasts that I needed to use up. I followed the recipe as written, using cream of chicken soup. I put the six breasts in an oven bag in a pan and then poured the liquid mixture on top. I cooked for 45 minutes and this came out good. I pulled the chicken off the bone and mixed it in with the soup mixture.