Recipe by slkendrick
I got this recipe from cooking.com a long time ago! This recipe is packed with flavor and is SO EASY to make. My DH always grills the chicken...so my work is cut down even less! Enjoy!
Top Review by Jessica7799
I absolutly loved this pasta that I made this for dinner last night. I had my husband grill the chicken then added it, to create the finished product. I am a veggie lover and thought that this dish needed some color. So, I did add a few things; 2 saut?ed red bell peppers, a full bunch of 2 in. size slices of saut?ed asperagas and a sprinkle of crushed red chile peppers. Thanks for a great recipe slkendrick!
- 29.58 ml butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 236.59 ml heavy cream
- 3.69 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 591.47 ml canned artichoke hearts, rinsed and cut (2-14 oz cans)
- 453.59 g bag fusilli
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 9.85 ml green onions
- 3 grilled chicken breasts (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan, melt butter over moderately low heat.
- Add garlic and cook approximately 30 seconds.
- Stir in cream, salt, pepper and aritchoke hearts.
- Cook until heated through.
- Cook pasta until done.
- Drain and toss with cream sauce, parmesan cheese, chives and chicken.