Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from cooking.com a long time ago! This recipe is packed with flavor and is SO EASY to make. My DH always grills the chicken...so my work is cut down even less! Enjoy!
- In medium saucepan, melt butter over moderately low heat.
- Add garlic and cook approximately 30 seconds.
- Stir in cream, salt, pepper and aritchoke hearts.
- Cook until heated through.
- Cook pasta until done.
- Drain and toss with cream sauce, parmesan cheese, chives and chicken.
I absolutly loved this pasta that I made this for dinner last night. I had my husband grill the chicken then added it, to create the finished product. I am a veggie lover and thought that this dish needed some color. So, I did add a few things; 2 saut?ed red bell peppers, a full bunch of 2 in. size slices of saut?ed asperagas and a sprinkle of crushed red chile peppers. Thanks for a great recipe slkendrick!