Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from cooking.com a long time ago! This recipe is packed with flavor and is SO EASY to make. My DH always grills the chicken...so my work is cut down even less! Enjoy!
- In medium saucepan, melt butter over moderately low heat.
- Add garlic and cook approximately 30 seconds.
- Stir in cream, salt, pepper and aritchoke hearts.
- Cook until heated through.
- Cook pasta until done.
- Drain and toss with cream sauce, parmesan cheese, chives and chicken.