My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat the oil in a nonstick skillet.
- 2sprinkle both sides of the chicken with the rosemary and salt and add to the skillet.
- 3saute the chicken until browned and cooked through and remove to platter.
- 4then add the shallot and garlic to the same skillet.
- 5cook 2 minutes till softened, add the vinegar and stir to scrape up browned bits.
- 6cook till almost evaporated.
- 7stir in tomatoes and chicken broth, bring to a boil.
- 8reduce heat and simmer uncovered until the tomatoes just begin to soften, abouth 3 minutes.
- 9stir in basil, spoon sauce over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken with Fresh Tomato Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.0
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 482.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 26.5 g