1/2 Photos of Chicken With Fresh Herbs and Vegetables
Adapted from Southern Living. Serve this over pasta and you'll have a one-dish meal. You could also add some zucchini to this, or substitute any other vegetables you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 large mushrooms, quartered
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1Dredge chicken in mixture of breadcrumbs and 4 Tbsp parmesan cheese.
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- 3Add mushrooms and bell pepper to skillet; saute' 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, garlic, and salt; return chicken to skillet. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir in basil, oregano, and remaining 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese.
- 4Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Fresh Herbs and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.4
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.1 mg
- Sodium 602.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 32.3 g