Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Mmmmmm.... A fantastic sounding recipe from Bon Apetit, June, 08. (I love that this recipe doesn't only rely on the acid from the vinegar- dry white wine adds to the delicious-ness!) *Original recipe states that it is "Even lovelier atop coarsley torn escarole." Yum!
- In a bowl, whisk together the herbs, oil, Sherry vinegar, Dijon and salt.
- Add chicken and coat.
- Preheat your broiler. Skin side down, arrange chicken on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Pour the remaining marinade over the chicken and broil for 4 minutes. Turn the chicken and continue to broil until cooked through and skin is browned (approx. 6 minutes).
- Transfer chicken to platter and add wine and cold butter to the juices on the pan.
- Place the baking sheet over two burners on your stove (medium heat). Cook until sauce is redued to about 1/2 cup. (Be sure to scrape up all of those lovely little brown bits from the pan for about 2 minutes.).
- Pour this sauce over the warm chicken.