Mmmmmm.... A fantastic sounding recipe from Bon Apetit, June, 08. (I love that this recipe doesn't only rely on the acid from the vinegar- dry white wine adds to the delicious-ness!) *Original recipe states that it is "Even lovelier atop coarsley torn escarole." Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, whisk together the herbs, oil, Sherry vinegar, Dijon and salt.
- 2Add chicken and coat.
- 3Preheat your broiler. Skin side down, arrange chicken on a rimmed baking sheet.
- 4Pour the remaining marinade over the chicken and broil for 4 minutes. Turn the chicken and continue to broil until cooked through and skin is browned (approx. 6 minutes).
- 5Transfer chicken to platter and add wine and cold butter to the juices on the pan.
- 6Place the baking sheet over two burners on your stove (medium heat). Cook until sauce is redued to about 1/2 cup. (Be sure to scrape up all of those lovely little brown bits from the pan for about 2 minutes.).
- 7Pour this sauce over the warm chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Fresh Herbs and Sherry Wine Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.8
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 182.1 mg
- Sodium 765.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 59.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar