1/4 Photos of Chicken With Fettuccine
Sweet Diva's Note:
This dish gets five stars by my family - and the neighbors who came to dinner the night I first made it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 14.79 ml butter
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 118.29 ml minced fresh basil or 14.79 ml dried basil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 177.44 ml chicken broth
- 118.29 ml whipping cream
- 29.58 ml dried parsley flakes
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 453.59 g fettuccine
- 1Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness.
- 2In a skillet, brown chicken on both sides in butter and oil; remove and set aside.
- 3In the same skillet, saute onion until tender.
- 4Add basil, garlic, salt and pepper; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- 5Stir in broth, cream, parsley and tomatoes. Return chicken to pan.
- 6Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- 7Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- 8Arrange chicken over fettuccine; top with sauce.
- 9Yield: 6 servings.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.8
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 164.5 mg
- Sodium 409.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 40.0 g