Recipe by chia
i haven't tried this yet but it's on tonight's menu. this is from taste of home
Top Review by czbergh
5 star recipe. fresh rosemary a must! I also added dried craisins, very delicious. served over brown rice to ensure all the terrific sauce got soaked up. great with boneless skinless thighs,too. perfect weeknight go to dinner as it is so easy to make.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1 can chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- spray a pan with cooking spray.
- add chicken and brown on both sides, about 15 minutes, remove.
- add onion and garlic, cook until softened.
- add remaining ingredients, bring to boil, lower to medium heat and cook about 10 minutes until sauce thickens serve sauce over chicken.