Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Another adopted recipe! Cook time does not include marinating time.
Make and share this Chicken With Dill Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 8 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 8 lime wedges (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons green onions, Chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried whole dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- Trim excess fat from chicken.
- Place each piece between 2 sheets of waxed paper; flatten to 1/4" thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Place chicken in 13x9x2" baking dish.
- Combine next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; pour over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Coat a grill with cooking spray.
- Grill chicken 6" over med coals 8 minutes, turning once.
- Arrange chicken on a serving platter; garnish with lime wedges.
- Serve with 1 1/2 T Dill Sauce per serving. DILL SAUCE: Combine all ingredients in blender; process till smooth.
ZWT4: Fantastic!! The perfect combination of flavors!!
This wonderful light dish is one that I chose for PAC Spring '06. DH and I found the chicken easy to cut and very moist, but I could see how it could overcook very quickly so keep an eye on it when you are grilling. I thought the sauce needed about 1/4 tsp of salt but could definately do without. I will be making this again and the sauce many times as we both thought it would go well with fish or as a sauce on gyros instead of tzatziki since I hate cucumbers. Thanks for a great recipe.