1/1 Photo of Chicken With Dill Sauce
Another adopted recipe! Cook time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 8 lime wedges (optional)
- 1Trim excess fat from chicken.
- 2Place each piece between 2 sheets of waxed paper; flatten to 1/4" thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- 3Place chicken in 13x9x2" baking dish.
- 4Combine next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; pour over chicken.
- 5Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- 6Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 7Coat a grill with cooking spray.
- 8Grill chicken 6" over med coals 8 minutes, turning once.
- 9Arrange chicken on a serving platter; garnish with lime wedges.
- 10Serve with 1 1/2 T Dill Sauce per serving. DILL SAUCE: Combine all ingredients in blender; process till smooth.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Dill Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.8
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 81.1 mg
- Sodium 316.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar