Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious served with a salad.
Make and share this Chicken With Dijon-Tarragon Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g uncooked fettuccine
- 14.79 ml butter or 14.79 ml margarine
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 177.44 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml milk
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh tarragon or 4.92 ml dried tarragon leaves
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink in center.
- In small bowl, mix sour cream, milk and mustard until smooth. Stir in tarragon. Pour into skillet with chicken. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated. Serve chicken mixture over fettuccine; sprinkle with parsley.