Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fit for a dinner party. And easy on the waistline! These are sooo good.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup soft white breadcrumbs (1 slice)
- Preheat broiler and lightly grease.
- Mix mustard, honey, pepper and onions.
- Broil breasts about 8 in.
- from heat for 5 minutes on each side.
- Coat with mustard mix.
- sprinkle with crumbs.
- Broil 2 minutes.
- Turn and repeat.
Too hot to use oven, so mixed mustard mix; dredged chicken in mix, (no crumbs); browned (marg & no stick spray) in hot skillet on both sides; added green onions; added 2 Tbls Sherry and 2-3 Tbls chicken broth and steamed w/lid on til rice was done. Very good! Thanks MizzNezz. TJ