Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is extremely tangy, slightly sweet and spicy sauce. It's easy to make and very tasty.
- 1 whole chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Whisk ingredients together until a smooth sauce has been made.
- Cut chicken into pieces and coat them with sauce.
- Place in a baking dish and bake for 15-20 minute.
A lovely tangy and sweet dish. Very easy to make, the smell from the ingredients is delightful. I served this with pearl barley as a substitute for rice. Made as part of PAC 2009.