Dragonfly AZ's Note:
Quick, easy meal that tastes like you fussed over it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large skillet. Add mushrooms and let cook, stirring infrequently, until browned (about 15 minutes).
- 2Scoot mushrooms to one side of the pan. Brown chicken breasts in pan, about 5 minutes per side. Sprinkle with salt.
- 3Add artichoke hearts and wine, heat to boiling.
- 4Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, until chicken is done.
- 5Mix mustard and half and half together, then pour over chicken. Stir in tarragon.
- 6Reduce heat to medium-low and heat through, spooning sauce over chicken. Do not let boil, or sauce may curdle.
- 7Serve over noodles or rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Creamy Tarragon Dijon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.1
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 105.5 mg
- Sodium 691.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh tarragon leaves