Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, easy meal that tastes like you fussed over it.
Make and share this Chicken With Creamy Tarragon Dijon Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add mushrooms and let cook, stirring infrequently, until browned (about 15 minutes).
- Scoot mushrooms to one side of the pan. Brown chicken breasts in pan, about 5 minutes per side. Sprinkle with salt.
- Add artichoke hearts and wine, heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, until chicken is done.
- Mix mustard and half and half together, then pour over chicken. Stir in tarragon.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and heat through, spooning sauce over chicken. Do not let boil, or sauce may curdle.
- Serve over noodles or rice.