Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came from the most recent issue of Simple & Delicious Magazine. I tried it tonight and it was a hit! It was simple to cook, yet looked like it was fussed over.
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Rub chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in butter for 6-8 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, combine the mustard, milk, basil, parsley, and remaining salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir over low heat until heated through.
- Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream.
- Serve with chicken.