Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I made this recipe up myself. It's very low fat and very tasty. My family loves it...
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3⁄4 can milk
- 1⁄4 can water
- 1 can mushroom stems and pieces
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mrs. dashes garlic and herb seasoning
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cut chicken into medium strips.
- Dice onion.
- Add olive oil to large frypan and heat on medium heat.
- Enough to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Add chicken, mushroom and onion and fry until the chicken is slightly brown.
- Salt and pepper at this time.
- Drain the oil from the pan.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, water and milk, worcestershire sauce and Mrs.
- Reduce the heat to simmer and cook uncovered until the sauce thickens to a gravy like consistency.
- Serve over Brown Rice or Noodles.