1/4 Photos of Chicken With Creamy Green Onion Sauce
Krista Roes's Note:
This creamy, smooth and tangy sauce is a hit in our house over chicken or asparagus. The sauce is simple but impressive enough for company too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter over med. high heat.
- 2Stir in flour and cook until bubbly.
- 3Reduce heat to medium.
- 4Stir in remaining ingredients except yogurt. Make sure you stir the green onions into the sauce at this point. The release of these flavors as it warms is what makes the sauce!
- 5Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens (3 to 5 minutes).
- 6Stir in yogurt and heat through.
- 7Serve over baked or sauteed chicken breast.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Creamy Green Onion Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.8
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 170.0 mg
- Sodium 558.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 49.1 g