Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This sure helps the pasta-lovers cravings during diet time...especially the alfredo addicts. tasty, lite, quick.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 591.47 ml of dry egg noodles
- 295.73 ml skim milk
- 19.71 ml butter
- 3 clove garlic
- 2 green onions
- 14.79 ml parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper
- Cook chicken in skillet with little or no fat and cut into cubes.
- Boil noodles and drain.
- In saucepan melt butter and add crushed garlic.
- When this sizzles add chopped green onion and then skim milk.
- At first bubble add mixture to drained noodles and stir over low heat (this helps to thicken the sauce with the noodle starch).
- Add parmesan and when incorporated add the chicken.
- Season to taste.