Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This sure helps the pasta-lovers cravings during diet time...especially the alfredo addicts. tasty, lite, quick.
- Cook chicken in skillet with little or no fat and cut into cubes.
- Boil noodles and drain.
- In saucepan melt butter and add crushed garlic.
- When this sizzles add chopped green onion and then skim milk.
- At first bubble add mixture to drained noodles and stir over low heat (this helps to thicken the sauce with the noodle starch).
- Add parmesan and when incorporated add the chicken.
- Season to taste.