Recipe by littlebig
This sure helps the pasta-lovers cravings during diet time...especially the alfredo addicts. tasty, lite, quick.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 1⁄2 cups of dry egg noodles
- 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 green onions
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken in skillet with little or no fat and cut into cubes.
- Boil noodles and drain.
- In saucepan melt butter and add crushed garlic.
- When this sizzles add chopped green onion and then skim milk.
- At first bubble add mixture to drained noodles and stir over low heat (this helps to thicken the sauce with the noodle starch).
- Add parmesan and when incorporated add the chicken.
- Season to taste.