This is a subtle way to prepare chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- 2Mix garlic salt in enough flour to coat chicken lightly (1/4 cup should be enough).
- 3Heat oil in a wide pan.
- 4Shake off extra flour and fry until browned.
- 5Add onions and garlic and cook until softened.
- 6Add seasonings and deglaze pan with rum.
- 7Stir in cream to make sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Creamed Rum Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.8
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 41.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 13.5 g