1/1 Photo of Chicken With Cream Sauce and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut uncooked chicken into thin strips. Drain Tomatoes. Cook fettuccine and keep warm.
- 2In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, leeks, and garlic. Cook/stir 4-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 3Add tomatoes, ham, oregano, and broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 5 minutes.
- 4In a small bowl, stir cornstarch into half-and-half until dissolved. Gradually stir into chicken mixture. Cook/stir over medium-high heat until sauce boils and thickens. Be sure to stir constantly.
- 5Serve over hot cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Cream Sauce and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.2
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 90.1 mg
- Sodium 301.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 19.5 g