- 5 chicken thighs
- 3 bell peppers, mixed colors
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into 6 equal pieces
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 200 g button mushrooms, fresh
- 2 tablespoons basil, fresh
- 1 -2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 200 ml heavy whipping cream, 35 - 38%
Directions See How It's Made
- Method of processing:.
- - Grill the chicken in the oven at 200 degree celcius for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked evenly and have golden brown co lor on the skin.
- - Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- - Add bell pepper and mushrooms, stir until mushrooms turn golden brown color on the surface.
- While you are waiting. Stir the tomato paste with heavy whipping cream in a bowl.
- Check if the mushrooms turn golden brown color on the surface? when it is ready continue to your last steps:.
- - Pour the heavy whipping cream into the vegetable, add salt and cook for 3 minutes.
- - Take the chicken out of the oven. Pour the sauce into the tray and then put it back in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Take the tray out.