Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
One of our favourite dishes. So easy to prepare. It's even tasty with the other fruit infused vinegars
- vegetable oil, to coat baking dish
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml onion, minced
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 8 4 ounce halves
- 453.59 g can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 354.88-473.18 ml granny smith apples, peeled seeded and chopped
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- 59.14 ml toasted walnuts, chopped
- 9.85 ml curry powder
- cooked rice
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly oil 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Add Olive Oil, shallots or onions to dish.
- Bake uncovered 5 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven, add Balsamic vinegar to dish, stirring to combine, Add chicken breasts to dish, turning to coat each piece.
- Return dish to oven, bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Using a glass mixing bowl.
- combine cranberry sauce, apples, dried cranberries, walnuts and curry powder, mixing well.
- Remove chicken dish from oven.
- Cover chicken with sauce.
- Bake 15- 20 minutes.
- Serve atop cooked rice.