1/1 Photo of Chicken With Cranberries
This is a really nice recipe I found at All Recipe and changed a few things. I made this in my electric frypan; so handy,so easy,healthy and so good. I served it with rice and green beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper; dredge the chicken.
- 2In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter until browned on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside.
- 3In the same skillet, combine the onion soup base, cinnamon,cranberries, water, brown sugar, vinegar and nutmeg; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4Place chicken on top; cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 5To serve, spoon cranberry mixture over chicken.
- 7I made it with Light Becel intead of butter.
- 8I used frozen but fresh cranberries work.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Cranberries
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 482.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
onion soup base