This is a really nice recipe I found at All Recipe and changed a few things. I made this in my electric frypan; so handy,so easy,healthy and so good. I served it with rice and green beans.
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper; dredge the chicken.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter until browned on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside.
- In the same skillet, combine the onion soup base, cinnamon,cranberries, water, brown sugar, vinegar and nutmeg; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place chicken on top; cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- To serve, spoon cranberry mixture over chicken.
- I made it with Light Becel intead of butter.
- I used frozen but fresh cranberries work.
Wow! I made this last night and it was just delicious! I added some cinnamon for a little bit more flavour. I served it with brown rice and some veggies with dill and garlic. I was so excited to finally use my cranberries for something. Thank you for the recipe! :)