1/1 Photo of Chicken With Cordon Bleu Gravy
This is much easier way of getting that great chicken corbon bleu flavor without all the work!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken patties according to package.
- 2Meanwhile in a small to medium saute pan, cook the bacon until crisp over medium heat.
- 3Remove the bacon from the pan and crumble.
- 4Pour enough of the fat in the pan out to leave 2 tablespoons in the pan.
- 5Whisk the flour into the bacon drippings and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
- 6Whisk in the milk and bring to a simmer.
- 7Remove pan from heat and stir in the cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- 8Pour over the sauce over cooked chicken patties, sprinkle on the crumbled bacon, and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Cordon Bleu Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.2
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 578.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breaded chicken patties