Chicken With Cordon Bleu Gravy
- Cook chicken patties according to package.
- Meanwhile in a small to medium saute pan, cook the bacon until crisp over medium heat.
- Remove the bacon from the pan and crumble.
- Pour enough of the fat in the pan out to leave 2 tablespoons in the pan.
- Whisk the flour into the bacon drippings and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the milk and bring to a simmer.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in the cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Pour over the sauce over cooked chicken patties, sprinkle on the crumbled bacon, and serve.