Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Flavorful and quick.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves, slightly flattened to an even thickness
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- salt and pepper
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 minced chipotle chili pepper plus 1 tsp. adobo sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded
- 4 lemon wedges (optional)
- Coat a cold grill rack or broiler rack with cooking spray. Preheat grill or broiler.
- Combine the chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken pieces.
- Place chicken over preheated grill or broiler pan, and cook about 4-5 minute on each side or until no longer pink in the center.
- Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients, except the tomato and lemon wedges. Stir until well blended.
- Place chicken on 4 individual plates. Top evenly with the sauce and sprinkle tomatoes over all. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.