Chicken With Citrus Chipotle Cream
- Coat a cold grill rack or broiler rack with cooking spray. Preheat grill or broiler.
- Combine the chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken pieces.
- Place chicken over preheated grill or broiler pan, and cook about 4-5 minute on each side or until no longer pink in the center.
- Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients, except the tomato and lemon wedges. Stir until well blended.
- Place chicken on 4 individual plates. Top evenly with the sauce and sprinkle tomatoes over all. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.