Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and tasty. Adults and kids like this
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup almonds or 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 4 tablespoons onions, grated or finely diced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise, lite is fine
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups potato chips, some crushed some whole
- Place first 7 items in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish, mixing well.
- Sprinkle with cheese and potato chips.
- Bake 15 minutes@ 425 F or until heated through.