3 hrs 20 mins
Young Chef #2's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble chipped beef and place in bottom of 9 by 13 baking dish.
- 2Wrap bacon around chicken breasts and sprinkle with pepper.
- 3Combine soup, sour cream, and cream cheese in blender or by electric mixer.
- 4Add mushrooms and pour over chicken breasts in casserole.
- 5Cover with foil and bake at 300 degrees for 2 hours.
- 6Remove foil and add sauterne.
- 7Cook uncovered another hour.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Chipped Beef
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.8
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 155.2 mg
- Sodium 839.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 39.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: