Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Make and share this Chicken With Chipped Beef recipe from Food.com.
- Crumble chipped beef and place in bottom of 9 by 13 baking dish.
- Wrap bacon around chicken breasts and sprinkle with pepper.
- Combine soup, sour cream, and cream cheese in blender or by electric mixer.
- Add mushrooms and pour over chicken breasts in casserole.
- Cover with foil and bake at 300 degrees for 2 hours.
- Remove foil and add sauterne.
- Cook uncovered another hour.
I have made this recipe for the last 20 years. It was in a Junior League cookbook from Little Rock, Arkansas. It is wonderful, and I make mine without the mushrooms - not a fan of those.