Recipe by callylanne
I got this recipe from a friend at work a couple of years ago. I really like this chicken and make it often.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with black pepper and 1/8 tsp salt. Add oil to pan add chicken, cook 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- while the chicken cooks combine the cherry tomatoes and remaining ingredients. Serve on top of the chicken.