Chicken With Cherry Sauce
- Set aside 3/4 cup of cherries. In a blender, combine orange juice and remaining cherries; cover and process until smooth. Add the soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, lemon juice, garlic and ginger; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken on all sides in butter.
- Place chicken skin side down in an ungreased 13 by 9 inch baking dish. Top with cherry sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 20 minutes; turn chicken.
- Top with reserved cherries. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear.