Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this in my Chicken cookbook and it looks great. I thought it would be a welcomed recipe for our Zaar word tour in the Asian part. If you dont have cashews use pecans.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 ounces unsalted cashews
- 4 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 4 celery ribs, thinly sliced diagonally
- 6 ounces of stir fry yellow bean sauce
- salt and pepper
- celery leaves (to garnish)
- Cut the chicken into thin slices across the grain.
- Heat the oil in a wok swirling it around till its really hot.Add the nuts stirring until they start to brown .
- Add the chicken and stir fry until nearly cooked thru.
- Add the celery and spring onions and continue stirring well in the wok.
- Add the yellow stir fry paste and season with salt and pepper. Toss lightly to cover the chicken and vegetables with the paste.
- Serve at once over plain steamed rice. Garnish with celery leaves.
Now this is a great addition to the numerous chicken breast recipes that I have in my KEEPER file, & since we do eat a lot of chicken breast, I'll certainly be making it again! The only change I made was to season it with lemon pepper instead of the usual S&P! Very, very nice! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Bargain Basement tag]