1/1 Photo of Chicken With Caramelized Onions
This is an amazingly delicious dish that is actually good for dieters.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
- 2Add onion; cover and cook 10 minutes or until onion is golden brown, stirring frequently.
- 3Combine salt and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
- 4Sprinkle half of spice mixture over onions; add 1/4 cup chicken broth, and cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 5Add 2 tablespoons broth, and cook until liquid evaporates, scraping pan to loosen browned bits.
- 6Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons broth; cook until liquid evaporates.
- 7Add vinegar, and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- 8or until liquid almost evaporates.
- 9Remove onion mixture from skillet; set aside, and keep warm.
- 10Wipe skillet clean with paper towels.
- 11Rub chicken with remaining spice mixture.
- 12Recoat skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
- 13Add chicken; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- 14Serve chicken with caramelized onion mixture.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Caramelized Onions
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.4
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 340.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 26.3 g