Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a Womens Weekly recipe that I came across, haven't tried it yet, but it certainly looks good to me.
- 4 single chicken breast fillets
- 40 g butter
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 large pears, peeled and slice thickly
- 12 slices prosciutto
- Cut each chicken breast fillet into 3 strips diagonally; place each strip between pieces of plastic wrap; pound gently with meat mallet until just flattened.
- Melt butter and sugar in medium pan on barbeque; cook pear stirring until pear caramelises and sauce thickens.
- Meanwhile cook strips of chicken on heated oiled barbeque until browned each side and tender.
- Cook prosciutto on heated oiled bbq until browned both sides and crisp.
- Serve chicken with prosciutto and caramelised pear.