Chicken With Caramelised Pear
- Cut each chicken breast fillet into 3 strips diagonally; place each strip between pieces of plastic wrap; pound gently with meat mallet until just flattened.
- Melt butter and sugar in medium pan on barbeque; cook pear stirring until pear caramelises and sauce thickens.
- Meanwhile cook strips of chicken on heated oiled barbeque until browned each side and tender.
- Cook prosciutto on heated oiled bbq until browned both sides and crisp.
- Serve chicken with prosciutto and caramelised pear.