Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can get chicken cutlets instead of pounding the chicken breast. If you get the mushrooms that are already sliced, it will take you 5 minutes too cook this meal.
- Sprinkle chicken with season salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan.
- Sauté chicken on both sides until golden brown.
- Remove to warm serving platter.
- In the same pan sauté mushrooms, 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add wine, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add capers, just to heat.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
This is Elegant and yet so easy it makes a perfect weeknight dinner. I loved the saltiness from the capers and used Sauvignon Blanc wine. Thank you for sharing your recipe Ms. Pia!