1/1 Photo of Chicken With Capers
You can get chicken cutlets instead of pounding the chicken breast. If you get the mushrooms that are already sliced, it will take you 5 minutes too cook this meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle chicken with season salt and pepper.
- 2Heat olive oil in a frying pan.
- 3Sauté chicken on both sides until golden brown.
- 4Remove to warm serving platter.
- 5In the same pan sauté mushrooms, 1 or 2 minutes.
- 6Add wine, cook for 2 minutes.
- 7Add capers, just to heat.
- 8Pour mixture over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Capers
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.7
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 348.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 55.9 g