Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I picked this recipe up at my local supermarket. This recipe is great because it is so simple and you could try any combination of fillings that you like. I added mashed avocado with the camembert for extra flavour and seasoned the chicken with morrocan spices before frying to spice it up a little. YUM!!
- 4 (200 g) chicken breast fillets, skin off (200g each)
- 150 g camembert cheese, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 teaspoons light olive oil
- Cut into the thickest part of each chicken breast and form a large pocket with the knife.
- Gently push the cheese (and/or anything else you wish) into the pocket and secure with a couple of toothpicks.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Serve with salad or roast vegetables.