Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped pistachios
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/2-inch thickness. Season with pepper.
- Saute in oil 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- Add orange juice, water and balsamic vinegar and simmer covered for 10 minutes. Remove chicken to a platter and keep warm.
- Add green onions and pistachios to pan and cook over medium heat until slightly thickened. Pour the sauce over chicken and serve.