Thomas Danler's Note:
Here is an easy meal which cooks all day while you're away! It's very healthy, too. Recipe from Healthy Crockery Cookery by Mable Hoffman and sent to you by Betty Copeland.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- 2Place cabbage in bottom of a 3 1/2 quart slow cooker.
- 3Top with onions, chicken and apples.
- 4Combine soy sauce, ginger and pepper flakes.
- 5Spoon over chicken and vegetables.
- 6Cover and cook on LOW about 6 hours or until chicken is tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken with Cabbage and Apples
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.9
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 124.2 mg
- Sodium 669.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 33.4 g