Chicken With Bow Tie Pasta, Fresh Tomatoes and Peppers
- Cook pasta according to directions; drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium.
- Add chicken; cook 7 minutes, stirring often or until browned; remove to a plate and cover.
- Add bell pepper, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until bell pepper pieces are almost tender.
- Add tomatoes and olives; cook 5 minutes or until tomatoes soften and mixture is hot.
- Stir in chicken and any accumulated juices; heat just until hot.
- Stir chicken mixture into pasta.
- Serve with parmesan cheese.