Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Weight Watchers Core Recipe
Make and share this Chicken With Black Beans and Corn recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, raw
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- Put all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken easily shreds.
- Mix together.
- Serve with salsa verde, shredded cheese, avocado, various mexican food toppings.
- Use Rotel diced tomatos for a bit more spice.
- Use reduced sodium black beans or fresh black beans to reduce sodium content.