Recipe by Sue Lau
Very tropical, but easy to make. Add a little habanero if you like it kicked up.
Top Review by Miss Annie
The chicken in this recipe came out moist and tender, with fabulous flavors, thanks to the combination of ingredients. I loved the lime, mango, and onion trio. The ginger and garlic gave a boost to the black beans. We really enjoyed our meal with this delicious recipe. We will enjoy this recipe again. Thanks, Sue, for sharing.
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 tablespoon minced gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup cubed mango
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place chicken pieces in an ungreased baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes; drain off excess fat.
- Mix remaining ingredients and spoon around chicken.
- Cover and bake 25 minutes longer, or until chicken is done.