Chicken With Beer and Herbs
- Push herb seasoning under skin of the drumsticks and toss in flour, shake away any excess flour.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chicken in batches and cook until browned.
- Return chicken to pan and add the beer, stock and sauce and simmer covered about 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked and tender.
- Just before serving add blended cornflour and water and cook stirring until sauce boils and thickens.
- HERB SEASONING: heat pan and add bacon and cook stirring until browned, remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.