Recipe by Oolala
I had never heard of Beau Monde spice blend until I got the recipe for Restaurant Steak Marinade which I have posted. I found this chicken which utilizes Beau Monde so I thought I'd post it too. It was submitted in a garden club cookbook by the President of the Evening Garden Club in Hamden, CT.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon beau monde seasoning
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 pint sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat chicken breasts in flour and seasoning.
- Brown on both sides lightly in butter in a skillet.
- Place browned chicken in a baking dish; add pan drippings and 2 tablespoons water.
- Cover each breast with sour cream and sprinkle paprika on top.
- Cover baking dish tightly with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for an hour or until chicken is done.