Recipe by MizzNezz
Creamy sauce and tender chicken, a very nice dinner.
Top Review by JustJanS
We had this dish for our belated wedding anniversary dinner and it was excellent. It is quick, easy and delicious, and I wouldn't recommend changing a thing. I know that we will eat this often (in the near future!).
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup cream or 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten breasts, dip in flour, salt and pepper.
- Heat butter in 12in skillet.
- Add breasts, cook for 4 minutes each side until browned and juices run clear.
- Remove from pan.
- Mix basil with remaining ingredients.
- Add to pan, cook and stir for 3 minutes,thicken with a little flour if needed.
- Serve over chicken.