Creamy sauce and tender chicken, a very nice dinner.
Make and share this Chicken With Basil And Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- Flatten breasts, dip in flour, salt and pepper.
- Heat butter in 12in skillet.
- Add breasts, cook for 4 minutes each side until browned and juices run clear.
- Remove from pan.
- Mix basil with remaining ingredients.
- Add to pan, cook and stir for 3 minutes,thicken with a little flour if needed.
- Serve over chicken.
We had this dish for our belated wedding anniversary dinner and it was excellent. It is quick, easy and delicious, and I wouldn't recommend changing a thing. I know that we will eat this often (in the near future!).
I made this for dinner last night and it was absolutely delicious. My husband is quite picky but he loved it too. And might I add that it was extremely quick and easy to make. You are a champion Inez. Thank you. I have added this one to my cook book.
very flavorful sauce, which made for an elegant-looking dish. i halved the recipe and sauce and it still came out great.