1/2 Photos of Chicken With Barbecue-Bourbon Sauce
From Cooking Light. Serving size: 1 chicken breast half and 2 tablespoons sauce. Per serving: 294 calories, 8.4 g fat, 40.3 g protein, 2.9 g carb, 0.2 g fiber, 106 mg cholesterol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken breast halves between 2 sheets of saran wrap/plastic wrap; pound each breast half to 1/2-inch thickness using a mallet or rolling pin.
- 2Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- 3Heat oil and butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add chicken; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- 5Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- 6Add shallots to skillet; stir/saute 1 minute.
- 7Add in bourbon; bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits.
- 8Cook until bourbon mixture is reduced to 2 tablespoons (approximately 5 minutes).
- 9Add broth and barbecue sauce; cook until mixture is reduced to 1/2 cup (approximately 3 minutes).
- 10Serve sauce over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Barbecue-Bourbon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.2
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.2 mg
- Sodium 391.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 39.8 g